Friday, September 5, 2008

I miss camp

So much.
I got home yesterday. I had the FREAKING TIME OF MY LIFE. I cannot possibly wait an entire year to go back. I miss all the people, I miss my cabin, I miss Forest Dell, I miss the lodge, I miss the slackline, I miss THE TREE! I don't even know which stories to tell, so I'm not going to tell any. If you want to hear about it, ask me! I could talk about it forever.
I had to say goodbye to Zane and Logan today, they're leaving tomorrow. Zane and Logan and Bekka's cousins, by the way. I think of out of everyone I'm going to miss them the most. I love those boys.
So I'm a little sad, but I just have to think about the good times at camp and it makes me cheer up a bit. I hope to go to both sessions next year, it'll be nice to not be a newbie.

NBTSC = <3

No comments: