My birthday was yesterday, and I am officially OLD! hah
And, wait for it...
wait for it...
...................................
.....
...
.
I GOT A
LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's SO freaking awesome. It's an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC, model number dv4-1120us. Yes, I have it memorized. It's a 15inch, so it's adorable, and really handy. I'm hoping to get a bag for it soon, so I can take it places. :) I need a name for it... I'm going to get my friends' help on that. Dad said it should be Al? I don't know. I'm think maybe it should be female. It's too cute to be a boy. :) I definitely need to decorate it somehow... I don't know how, though. I don't anything that'll hurt it!
I will post soon with a complete list of birthday gifts.
All in all I had a GREAT two days. I got 26 wall posts on my Facebook telling me to have a good day. :) And one on myspace. Oh and two phone calls!
<3
.Sophie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment