Friday, June 20, 2008

Untitled

I couldn't think of a title.

Hiya! It's been a while since I've posted sooo... hi.

Tap and folk dance are both over for the summer... Which is sad, but the last day of folk dance was SO much fun.
I have videos of dances, but ****ING youtube hates me. Whenever I try to upload videos onto youtube from the camcorder, it puts them UPSIDE DOWN. UIHUGWUIWHIUWHIUGW!11~!!!!
So I used Windows Movie Maker to make the videos upside down, so they'd be right side up on youtube, but WMM puts the videos in a file format that youtube does not accept.
You see me problem here.

So I've given up for now, I shall tackle that another day...

I'm hoping to go see the Hommes' preformance on Tuesday the 5th of July. It isn't a play this time, it's just a preformance of miscellaneous songs, from what I understand. Should be pretty fun, they haven't done a preformance in a while. Hopefully Bekka will be able to go... And I know Kayleigh likes to go when she can... If not I'll just get Laurel to go. And if not I'll be pathetic by myself haha. Ana's always there though. That'll work.

I'm also hoping to go to the soltice party... And so far it seems like that's going to happen, so that's cool

Umm...

I've been playing Sims more! It's fun.
I'm getting close to done with Mostly Harmless, the final book in the Hitchhiker's series. I have like 100 pages to go or something, hopefully I can finish it before the 5th so I can give it back to it's rightful owner.

Umm...

...

I'm drawing a blank. I had out 'n' about last night... We went to the potluck, did a couple questions of the day (one about piercings, one about zoos), destroyed Jay and Laurel's boob pinata... O_o
Which reminds me, I still have a dumdum from that. mmm

Yesterday was also bites for rights day, on which Burst, Interzone, Fireworks, and Old World Deli gave 15% or their profits for the day to the basic rights foundation. I don't know much about it, but I know it's awesome and important so I bought some chocolate and had a sandwich for lunch.

I'm kind of sad about Fenchurch (sorry, randomly going back to Hitchhiker's)... I wonder where she is. I liked her. I also like that Douglas Adams puts little references in his book. I had TOTALLY forgot about Stavromula Beta, so I was rather confused when it got brought up again. I was happy for the help.
If you don't understand what I'm talking about, YOU NEED TO READ HITCHHIKER'S! Friggen people, I have no one to rant to! The only person I know who reads the book if the one who I am borrowing the book from (obviously), and I only see Phillip at folk dance! WHICH IS OVER!
Ftergoihteergrthatrh


Anywho... I kind of have a job? Kind of. I'm doing yard work at some point for my grandparents. Yard work has never really been my cup of tea, but it's been a while so I thought I'd give it a shot. Plus Laurel will want to do it too cause she needs to money for her Argentina trip.
Oh yeah, did I mention Laurel may be leaving for Argentina a few days before my birthday? And that she'll be gone for 6 weeks?
BLOODY HELL.

Ok I think I've rambled on quite enough.

BYE!

>Sophie<

No comments: