I actually found stuff on my shopping trip yesterday. I found a plaid dress, two tank tops, and a swimsuit. W00T! I forgot to look for a bag, but that's not as important.
I really need to make a list of everything I need to for the trip, and then figure out what I have and don't have yet. I should do that soon...
I had tap today. Which was VERY good since I was sick last week, and haven't tapped since the show. TORTURE. NOw I'm going to miss two weeks while I'm in Mexico. =( Oh well, I'll be in MEXICO!
It was just Annette, Anne and me at tap today, so Nancy worked us extra hard. I was so sweaty when I got out. Then mom and Laurel imformed me that we were going to Home Depot for paint, it was SO friggen warm in there, so I got a sprite. Then we went to Office Max (one X? Two? Meh) to look for bags for Laurel's laptop... I sat on the floor. I was tired. Very very tired.
Then I came home, made myself cheese and crackers, and came on the computer. And here I am!
Oh and before tap or any of that, me and Laurel killed shit on in the gamecube. Some crappy starwars game... I dunno, it's fun in short bursts.
Mmm... I wanna go to Bursts. Chocolate sounds really good right about now.
-Drools-
Mphmmphpft. Anyway, in 4 days, I will be in Mexico! I'll be freaking out, sweating, most likely pining for the ocean. It'll be awesome.
I hope that the folkdance people can finish the suite (I have no idea how to spell that) while we're gone. It would be nice to come back to a finished suite. Me and Laurel are hoping they don't choose costumes without us, cause Laurel wants a good one, seeing as it's her last year. -tear-
I'm going to look up some french names, and work on one of my new characters. Tah tah!
>Sophie<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment