Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm in a fairly good mood.

Folkdance went pretty well last night. There are a few people that suck (no offence), and we need to go over the steps... But the choreography is going rather smoothly. Which is good, because me and Laurel will not be there for two weeks. Because, we're going to
MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on Sunday. AH!
We're going shopping later today for... Wel basically anything we need and don't have already. I'm focusing on clothes, and a bag.
I'll get to go to tap tomorrow, which is HAPPY because I missed last week due to this terrible cold I'm finally getting over. Ok it wasn't THAT terrible other than that one day, and it didn't last very long, but any cold is bad, right?

Anyway, I'm in a fairly good mood. I know I already said that, but I want to remind myself every once in a while so it doesn't go away.

I scanned and uploaded some old (and dare I say ADORABLE) pictures onto my facebook (hehe I almost forgot to type book there).
They're all of folkdance, and a few tap. They are very old. I'm 6 in a few... Some are from my second folkdance preformance. I want to find my first... I'm pretty sure it was my second, at least. Some of the girls are wearing the pants and vests, and I'm pretty sure for the first one all the girls wore the blue dresses. But I suppose I could be wrong.
I think they're cute, but equally funny... lol

I won't see any of my peeps (other than tap peeps) untill after my trip... =( At least I got to see them this week. And I hugged them all, so I should be good for a while. haha

I have discovered the blocking option on facebook! I hate when people send me invites to shit, like werewolves and whatnot. Do they honestly think I haven't gotten them a million times before?
Anyway when someone invites you, there's a little option underneath that says "block this appplication" or something along those lines. GENIUS.

Oh, by the way, I have officially decided to make this blog public. I don't know if that's a mistake or not, but it's done, so I'll have to live with it. I can always make myself a private little ranting blog. Haha

Well, I'm done.

>Sophie<

3 comments:

Sara said...

I foooounnnnnnnnnnndddddd yooooooooooou! xD Hi!!! Lol. It was not a mistake to make your blog unprivate! Yay! I can read it now!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophie said...

Lol... You didn't "find me" I posted the link.