Saturday, April 5, 2008

How lovely

I got called a bitch today. I have never been seriously called a bitch before. People will jokingly say "aw bitch!" or whatever, sometimes, but they never mean it.
I'm on a forum, it's just a little place for teens to chat, and we're all really close. There had been some drama lately, and this one girl named Aimee left (for no apparent reason. She wasn't even in the drama), and yesterday she came back, just because she needed help choosing a college. One was far away, and she prefered it, but she has anxiety issues, so she was thinking of going to one closer to home, she she could live with her parents. But she's worried that she won't get the full experience. My reply was:

"I love how everyone comes crawling back when they have a problem.

Go to the one far away. You seem like you really want to go there, so take a risk! You can overcome your fears if you try. And maybe you'll end up coming home every weekend untill you adjust, but what's the harm in that?"

I simply made a comment that it happens, and it bothers me that they expect to welcomed back into the community after leaving us cause she thought we were kinda bitchy and full of drama.

Then Laura comes on here and says this:

"Shut the hell up Sophie. Is that bad that she needs help? Way to make people feel unwelcome bitch."

What the bloody fuck is that about. Personally, I really don't like Laura. I think she's a HUGE bitch, but she suicidal and depressed so I can't really tell her that. If I said that to her, she'd just go "why would you say something like that to me?? especially in my state of mind lately!" I mean I don't think she's lying or anything, but I know she'd play that card.

Now Hannah agreed with her, Aimee thought I was being mean, Meagan thought Laura was freaking out, and Taja came and stood up for me.

I wasn't rude, I wasn't mean, I simply stated a fact, and an opinion. And she flips out at me. I'm so tempted to call her the bitch, but nooooooo I have to go and apologize to Aimee, playing the nice little girl I always am. I've never had any conflict with these girls, because I always stay out of things. And if I get into things, I always back down and say I'm sorry. I'M FUCKING SICK OF BEING THE NICE GIRL!
I think I'm done. I'm going to start expressing my opinions more, and who gives a damn what they think.

No comments: