Sunday, April 6, 2008

Aw well fine

I was going to go all bitch on them and stuff, remember? But then Jo goes on and posts this:

"I agree, and to be honest when I read Sophie's comment I took it in a light hearted way rather than rude or mean spirited. Most of us know Sophie and know full well it's not her nature to upset people, certainly not on ourpose."

And now I'm all damn, I can't break that. I never argue with people on there, and apparently it's payed off. It means so much to me that Jo looks at me that way, and just the fact that she pays attention enough to notice.
So, I'm gonna keep my position as the sweet girl. It may be irritating at times, but someone's gotta do it!

Anyway I love those girls. I would hate to hurt any of them, even the ones I don't like.

It's nice to know when people are ganging up on me, there will always be someone to come to my rescue. This time I had Jo and Taja, who knows who it might be next time.

I love them.

>Sophie<

No comments: