Friday, January 4, 2008

Hewo.
I'm Sophie, and this is my blog. I probably will update it every... four years? Max? Oh well.I'll try to keep posting a bit, even though no one has the link. If I keep it up, I might start posting the link so people actually will have the chance to read it.
I'm not entirely sure what to say now, so I'll just ramble a bit. FUN!
Ok... Today- ok, scratch that. The last few days have pretty much sucked ass. I got a cold, and I haven't left the house... I've just felt like crap. Luckily I'm going to a play tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel up to it. I'll have to remember to bring cough drops.
I'll try to remember to post tomorrow with details on the play.
I'm going to go in to the living room now, because I think my sister may be watching Family Guy.

Buhbye!

>Sophie<

No comments: