Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hello!
I typed that first word while on the phone with Bekka, but then I couldn't type the rest while still paying attention to what she was saying.
I'm off the phone with her now.
Well, like I said last night, I'm going to see a play tonight with Bekka. The very same Bekka I mentioned up there! Imagine that!
I don't remember if I posted any details at all about the play yesterday, so I'll post a few tidbits now...
It is a play done by the AAA Theatre group. It's a homeschooling family that puts on plays in their basement. Sounds crappy, right? Wrong. They have tons of acting friends, and their plays are extremely well done. They have lights and sound effects, costumes, they do musicals, comedies, etc. They derect it themselves, too. Oh, and all but like, three of them, are teenagers or younger. It's really cool.
I'm meeting Bekka at 6:50, and the play starts at 7:00... So i have lots of time to get this cough under control as best I can.

Well I've certainly typed enough, goodbye!

>Sophie<

No comments: