So basically my laptop is a piece of shit. I need to write down all the problems for when I send it in... So I figure why not put them here?
-The little touch sound controller thingy above my keyboard is broken.
-The touchpad is messed up. It doesn't go where I want it to, and it randomly clicks on shit... At least I did before I turned tapping off. Now it just goes random directions.
-The sound randomly turned itself off a while ago... Had to go into sound settings to fix it.
-My headphones fit into one of the plug things, but not the other?
-Just a minute I was using the left click, and it thought I was hitting the right click. Annoying.
-My :/; key gets stuck...
-Let's see... Usually when I close my laptop I set it to hibernate. When I take it out of hibernate, I should have to hit the power button and then it should load with everything I had open before. One time I went to take it out of hibernate, but it didn't wait for me to hit the power button, and then it loaded as though I'd had it totally shut down.
-Sometimes when I restart it, it changes the little icons on the bottom right corner of the screen. So sometimes I lose the option to adjust sound, and at the moment I don't have my wireless internet icon, so I dont' know how many bars I have, etc. Luckily it automatically conects... Otherwise I wouldn't have interner until after I restarted this thing again!
That's all I can think of at the moment... I may edit this post with more eventually.
Oh and by the way, I've only had this thing for 2 MONTHS.
Fuckit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment