Friday, February 29, 2008

HI!
I really don't know what I'm posting about.
My mom isn't here, and I don't know why. O_o She usually would leave a note if she leaves the house and I'm still asleep, but she didn't... It's 1:30 now.
Hm. And something's on the calender, but I can't read it. Something about a nurse? Maybe my mom went to figure out grandma's nurse business... I dunno. Meh, it's not like she's left us for good or something. LOL
Um, ok so I've decided that typing out all my characters will take forever... I might just scan the pages in or something. Or I might just do like, one a day. I dunno, I'll figure it out.
I've been very blah for the last couple days.... Tomorrow I have tap at 10:00 in the morning. Blech. I'm not usually even awake at that time. Oh well, I'll manage.
It's for this dance me and Anne from my class are doing with my teacher. It's a huge deal for me to be able to preform with my teacher, so I really wanna do well... We learned the dance a couple years ago, and the guy my teacher learned it from just died, so she wanted to do a tribute. So we're going to get together once, or possibly twice, and just go over the steps a bit, and that'll be it. I'M SO NERVOUS! Ahhhhhhhh I just know I'll screw up.
Ah well. Life goes on.
I've been rambling on for quite a while now, haven't I? Oh well, only I read it anyway.
My blog isn't really a blog, it's more of a personal ranting house for yours truly. And I like it that way. I probably won't give anyone the link, because I'd have to delete some of the posts on here that I don't want people to see, and I don't want to do that...
Maybe some day I'll make another, more public blog. Where I actually post stuff worth reading, instead of rambling on about my lovely little life like I am right now. Haha I'm so glad I made this blog private, I can't imagine someone reading this post...
Wow, I should really stop typing. My fingers are cramping, I'm sitting funny, and I have dents on my arms from leaning on the edge of the table.

Alright, I'm done now.
Toodleoo!
>Sophie<

No comments: