Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Windows FUCKING Live.

Does anyone else hate it with a fiery passion from HELL? I know I do! So my homepage is http://www.mugglenet.com/, so when I open up a window it goes there. Then I'll go to hotmail to check my email, and it shows this whole "please update your cookies" shit. I've tried updating cookies, didn't do a damn thing. So I'd just hit the back button and for some reason it would bring me to my inbox. Problem solved right? Of course not. Now when I open it up, it shows the cookies crap, and when I hit back, it goes to mugglenet. So I have to click back again, and THEN it shows my inbox. It's fucking hacking into my homepage! And then when I reply to an email, it'll go to this page saying it sent and who it sent it to blahblahblah, but now, when that page opens, it treats it like it's the only page I've been to, so I can't hit backspace. Hacking into homepage, this time with an entirely pointless page. Does anyone else have problems with it? And if so, HELP ME FIX THEM!!!!! PLEASE! I'm going NUTS here!

No comments: