Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hi.
Today was pretty exiting, I had daisies, and we went downtown and hung out at American Dream Pizza, etc. Then I went to Bekka's, and Sammy came too this time. Then folkdance. Sammy came there, too! I wish she would come back... she was good for a new girl.
It was the first day back at FD since winter break, so that was very very very nice. I always miss FD so much over break.
This week was the last chance to bring new people, which is why we brought Sam, and Jessica came. I think she's gonna come back, too.
I hate that Dana makes me be a guy. All my favorite partners are guys, and plus all but like, two girl are about 8 feet taller than me. Doesn't work very well.
Well, I think tap starts up this week... so that'll be nice. I missed it, too. Also, I think my shows are back tomorrow!!!! Well, tonight... whatever. Crap. I should go to bed... It's 1:00.
Well, tah tah for now.

>Sophie<

No comments: